Western Riding lessons - Prices
Western riding lessons and trail rides
For those customers who are seeking a hands on western experience there is the option to be involved in pre and post ride prep including; collecting horses from the field, grooming, tacking up feeding and stabling. All customers who are keen to carry out such tasks will be given full professional guidance. This is a non chargeable experience, however it will require customers to attend approximately 30 minutes either side of the ride. If customers do not wish to take part, this is not a problem. All customers are fully briefed before their lesson/trail ride commences, starting at the block. All tuition will be instructed within the arena. Stable management and horsemanship will be conducted undercover in poor weather. Trail rides depart directly from the farm onto a bridle way and private land.
- Hours of business Tuesday – Sunday. Winter time - Sunday 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM, summer time, 9:00 AM till late
- On your own horse £10.00 reduction on all lessons and trail rides
- Corporate events, Hen/Stag Parties trail rides, price on application
- Gift vouchers available.
- Individual 1:1 - One hour £50 per person
- Two or more riders - One Hour £40 per person
Typical trail rides include slow and faster canters through glorious fields, delightful countryside, hills and woods surrounding the farm. The site images have all been taken during genuine recent lessons, trail rides and clinics. Regular students often develop a relaxed and confident riding style and like to ride a particular horse that they become attached to, such relationships are strongly encouraged.
- Individual/Group - One hour trail ride £50.00 per person
- Take advantage of our discount offer on group prices, return for another ride within a four week period and enjoy a £5.00 discount.
Western Riding Dude Day
- Programme: 8.00 am Cowboy breakfast and rider registration
- 9.00 am Meet your horse and get tacked up followed by Clinic
- 12.00 am Farmhouse or pub lunch
- 2.00 pm Clinic or trail ride
- 4.00 pm Afternoon tea or coffee, ‘talk it over’ time.
Total charge for the Dude Day including food and refreshments £200.00 per person with your own horse £150.00
- Stables and grazing - £28 per week
- Grazing only - £20 per week
- Group and 1: 1 Lessons in Passive Horsemanship
- Trail Rides across 200 acres of Cotswolds pasture and woodland
- Horse training
- Horsemanship training
- Hackamore training
- Horse starting
- Cow Work
- Horse Breeding: Quarter Horses and Appaloosas
- Stables and DIY livery
- Tack advice
- Team Building days